Eden Cain will end his life when the sun reaches the top of the barn door. The United States Department of Justice has convened a grand jury; congressional hearings had left little choice. A middle-aged, Iowa farmer is subpoenaed. His involvement will unravel the deceptive life he has created as atonement for his crimes. The guilt of wartime atrocities more than thirty years earlier haunt Eden daily; visions entwined with reality that threaten to expose the cancerous stains of his past and reveal to Elizabeth, the love of his life, a secret so dark that death is his only option.
Eden Cain is spending the last forty-five minutes of his life recalling the seemingly disparate events that chronicle his often awkward relationship with Elizabeth with whom he tried to not fall in love. He will relive the intensely abhorrent drama of war that changed him forever and experience the reality of a clandestine government effort designed to silence him permanently.
GET A SIGNED COPY
- Iowa: Ames – Chocolaterie Stam
- Nebraska:Valentine – Merritt Trading Post Resort
- Wyoming: Centennial – The Country Junction; Cheyenne – City News, Wyoming State Museum; and Laramie – The Second Story Bookstore, University of Wyoming Bookstore
NEWS COVERAGE FOR ANOTHER MAN’S LIFE
- UW Agademics promotes book signing Click here
- Wyoming Public Radio interviewed author Steven W. Horn. Click here to listen to his interview
- The Wyoming Livestock Roundup ran an article about author Steven W. Horn in its Sept. 29, 2012 issue. Click here to read “Former UW dean publishes another book, delves into fiction literature”
- The Laramie Daily Boomerang did a great write-up on ANOTHER MAN’S LIFE. Click here to read “Book delves into haunting experience of Vietnam.”
- The Casper Star-Tribune mentioned the book signing in Casper for ANOTHER MAN’S LIFE. Click here to read “Casper Star-Tribune ‘Another Man’s Life’ author in Casper”